I am happy today! ^^
I got selected to take part in 'A' divisions,
our national school competition for hockey!!
*wipe tears of joy* (okay exaggerating)
I've never imagined myself to get selected,
definitely not with such lousy skills and attendance..
Now, my testimonial is going to look good.
Ahahaha. =P.
Initially, I didn't want to take part as
I know I ain't good and I don't wanna bring the team down.
However, after talking to my hockey teacher today,
I changed my mind. So hello hockey, once again!
My first match would be on the 20th of April, 4.30pm.
My, seems so blardy long even to reach the 1st of April.
Anyway, I signed up with PXE to host some
international students who will be attending our
school's official opening in May.
There will be students from
Hong Kong, India and Germany. T_T.
I requested for a Hong Kong one but I ain't so sure
whether they would agree or not.
I hope I would get a Hong Kong one.
A Germany one sounds pretty good too.
I don't wanna make any bad comments here.
*fingers crossed*
JA NE! ^^
♥ 4:05 PM